In view of the dare need for Technical abilities and applications, invariably throughout the Global arena, the Anna University of Technology Madurai, started functioning from June-2010 at Madurai. Apart from offering 13 UG Courses and 23 PG Courses through the 42 Colleges affiliated to it and the 2 colleges run by the university itself, the university envisages on imparting the technical courses through part time and Distance mode of education also.
As a first step to begin with, post graduate courses like MBA and MCA are offered through distance learning programme in a fitting manner to help those who are not affordable to the regular courses and those employed to enhance their qualification to a higher level.
This will help for the importance in the current Scenario, over increasing need for professionally qualified and trained personnel in areas like Computer applications and Business Management.
Keeping this in mind the Centre has launched professional MBA and MCA post graduate programmes through the distance mode from January -2011 batch of admission.
Courses Offered through Centre for Distance Education
Master of Business Administration (MBA)-4 Semesters - Syllabus (III & IV Semester)
- Master of Computer Applications(MCA)-6 Semesters
Special Facilities to Corporates
Anna University of Technology Madurai is striving to reach greater achievements and to render innovative services in the annals of the Technical Education. In this context the university considers it important to provide opportunities for employees and professionals, to obtain a higher degree and to specialize in technical Education, so that it will help them reach the highest in their careers. This educational opportunity is very much essential, because, there is an urgent need for the country to progress from a pure communication based business processing services to one that offers intelligent knowledge processing services. The Centre for Distance Education is willing to invite esteemed industries to avail of the facilities to their employees to further their educational qualifications by undergoing the prestigious MBA and MCA programmes of Anna University of Technology Madurai through Distance mode.
These programmes are offered through centre for Distance Education, specially designed for professionals and employees of various corporate sectors. The university wishes to offer special package to meet the need and requirements of the industries and corporate companies. Some of the salient features that can be utilized are,
- The employees can be sponsored or subsidized by the industry in which case university can work out details regarding terms and conditions for the students as required by the employees.
- The interactive sessions may be conducted at the industry premises exclusively for the employers.
- The dates and timing of the contact sessions may be made flexible and can be fixed in consultation with the management.
- Special electives can be designed to suit the need of the employees of the industry for specialization.
- Subjects that form part of the training at the industry, or corporate, can be considered as a course of the programme on special arrangements with them by duly approved by the academic bodies of the university.
- Students going abroad for assignments can continue their course on return by taking a break for the required number of semesters.
- Special Electives can be designed to suit the need of the employees of industry for specialization.
- Subjects that form part of the training in the Industry, or Corporates ,can be considered as a course of the programme on special arrangements with them by duly approved by the academic bodies of the university.
- Students going abroad an assignments can continue their course on return by taking a break for the required number of semesters.
Selection and Admission.
1. Two sessions of Admission are made in a year Calendar year January-
December, Academic Year – July-June.
2. Admission will be based on the prescribed Educational qualifications.
| || ||
|Knowledge Corner :